Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Introduction

I have had a difficult time deciding what to write here. I am familiar with writers’ block, but this is something different. It is not a problem of not having anything to write, but instead a struggle to sift through all of the things that I want to write. Instead of informational, I am choosing to use this avenue therapeutically. As a writer I use prose to express the emotions and thoughts that on a typical basis cannot be loosed in everyday life. The written word allows me to reflect with 20/20 vision on the events I have witnessed and portray in relative clarity how I have chosen to process those events on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level.


The best writing I have ever read has always been charged with emotion, filled with passion, and driven by life challenges. The ramblings on the following pages are raw and unedited; not meant to be pretty, grammatically correct, or literary works of art. But they are my life, our life, and our journey with Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment